Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why don't you write about the good dates?!

Well, this question has come up several times, so I figured I'd leave you an answer. There are a few reasons...
  1. There are so few of the good dates that it gets hard to remember the last time I had one :)
    Seriously, that's not me being over dramatic...
  2. If I go on a good date, but don't feel a connection, I tend to become friends with that person. Out of respect for that person's privacy and our relationship as friends, I usually just let it go.
  3. The truth is, the bad experiences give me such a bigger laugh that I have to share those. I mean, who wants to read "he was really nice, we decided to become friends." Isn't that how most of your friends came to be? A nice person that you decided you wanted to befriend?
Any way, thanks for reading. Feel free to offer suggestions, and SPREAD THE WORD!
Please pray for all those in the world! Peace and love to all the readers out there!

I'm meeting someone for drinks on Friday, so wish me luck! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Did you go on a date tonight? Call me after! I'll be driving home....after clinicals. Boo. Also, if you ever want to do an early dinner in Houston...oh around 4 on a Friday, call me!

    ReplyDelete