Monday, January 11, 2010

Am I Really THAT Bad?

A quick update for those of you who are a little curious and have asked the question...

So, the Alabama boy has disappeared off the face of the earth. Is it a taste of my own medicine? Cosmic Karma for ignoring other people? Who knows...

I have sent an e-mail, made another phone call, and nothing. Since Alabama won, we know that either he's not a completely terrible person or that Karma wasn't quite in play on this one :)

In all honesty, this goes so far beyond a girl being bitter. It's not about "I was stood up" and more like, "I really hope he's ok." I know it sounds silly, but I've never experienced someone making plans and totally disappearing off the face of the earth.

Oh well, I'll say a prayer that everything is ok. In the mean time, stay tuned for more adventures to come!

3 comments:

  1. Does he have any activity on Facebook?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karma aside, it is a little bit unusual for any guy to just ignore a woman for that long. Don't want to worry you, Z, but hopefully this guy is a real jerk (undercover of course) and not something going wrong with him.

    ReplyDelete