Friday, January 22, 2010

ni modo: tough luck

well, there's not much to say, so this blog will be pretty short. I was supposed to meet someone for drinks tonight. I had a feeling he would cancel when I busted him with his excuses before the meet up...let me demonstrate:
him: i'm free on friday, do you want to meet up a little after 6?
me: i can leave any time around 4:30pm, so that's fine
him: cool, i can't stay out too late because i have a meeting
me: awwww man, you haven't met me and already you're bailing on me!
him: well, everyone has to have a back up plan just in case
me: gee thanks, i sure feel special!
him: lol...no, i really do have a meeting. but you have to have a back up just in case. it's like having a girlfriend call you to make sure it's safe
me: gotcha...can't believe you actually said that though...
him: no, let's meet up at 6pm. i really have to go to a conference for work on saturday, but it will be fun
me (duh, obviously, i AM fun): ok cool

i texted and called him, but nada. i'm sure he'll be online later and will have a really great excuse...he strikes me as that type :)

more than being ditched, i missed my Zumba class AND i HATE wasting a good outfit!
while typically my reaction is to say his loss and still go out (which i almost did), i have a meeting with teens tomorrow and i don't think smelling/looking like the day after is agood thing.

so instead i'm at home blogging and watching Ace of Cakes  and catching up on my George Lopez show :)

until the next time, keep reading and keep spreading the word!
-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment