Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Would you send your mom those photos? How about your grandmother?

Online Daters be warned...

There's nothing worse than a guy that you start chatting with online, you really hit it off, and then he surprises you with "special photos"

These photos are usually titled things like, "Just Me" or "Something Special For you." To all readers, be VERY careful when and if you decide to open those photos. They aren't quite as sweet as they seem. In fact I find that 90% of the time, when a guy sends you a "special photo" its usually of him in his birthday suit. Why I want to see that is so far beyond me. Where the hell does that seem like a good idea?!

Here I am, just checking e-mails, excited to receive a special e-mail from someone I might be interested in and then...BAM! I'm blindsided. Here's my thing, if you have to surprise someone with these types of photos, you probably shouldn't be sending them. Besides...are you really that proud of your *Ahem* shortcomings?

Take this gal's advice, just wait until you're in a relationship with someone to give them that kind of "surprise." In fact, I recommend that, if you can't show that photo to your grandmother, you should probably avoid sending them to strangers altogether...with the exception of those who get paid to do that sort of thing, then more power to you!

until the next time!
-z-

2 comments: