Monday, September 21, 2009

WTF....SERIOUSLY?!

So, met a guy online, seemed nice enough. He saw a few more pictures and then our e-mail exchange became the following:

Douchie guy "You look like you could get into trouble"
Me: "What's that supposed to me"
Douchie guy: "Oh nothing, just that you are a little devious"
Me: "And just what does that mean?"
Douchie guy: "That you'd be fun and a girl who knows how to have a good time and cause some trouble"
Me: "Look dude, are you looking for a hook up? Because seriously, if you are, you're barking up the wrong tree. Go find a girl looking for the hook up because I'm looking for the real deal."
Douchie guy: "Uh, no...that's not what I meant, just thought you'd be fun to um...hang out with"
Me: "Oh ok, because that's not the vibe I was getting from you, sorry if I assumed the wrong thing"
Douchie guy: "Yeah, um...I just thought you know, we could "hang out" because you could be a good time"
Me: "Like, to hang out, right? Then sure, I'm game"
Douchie guy: "Well, what do you like? You know...what do you like to do? Are you a "Fun girl" or a little dirty"
Me: Good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment