Monday, September 21, 2009

A Weekend of Fun

so, this has very little to do with dating, but it's pretty funny...
I had a ver interesting weekend, but more than anything i want to know, who the hell thinks it's ok to drink yourself stupid then pick a fight?!

first of all, one of these guys couldn't be more WT. he was a "people should only marry within the race, i hate muslims, arabs are evil, blah blah blah..." look dude, Navy or no Navy, there's really no excuse for small-mindedness. Anyway, tweedle dum and duh started drinking then proceeded to shots. the group agrees to go out to the beach because the birthday boy wanted to fish on the beach.

well, the two jackass guys decided it would be a good idea to see who's magic stick was bigger. then once, the larger guy was established, it became a "whos balls were bigger" two grown ass men showing their peni (plural for penis) to each other. i can't imagine how traumatized the camping family was.

drunkie #1 kept getting in my face to tell me how "beautiful my eyes were" then he touched my earrings and said, "i really like your earrings" to which I kindly replied, "Brotha, you don't know me. Touch me again and I will knock your ass out." Drunk #1 finally stopped jocking me and backed off...lol

From here the stooges started play fighting on the beach. in between, these guys finished their liquor (who knows how much they drank). sure enough, play fighting escalated and these two assinine guys got into a realfight, ruined a friends birthday, and ruined a REALLY nice time on the beach.

one guy had to be baby sat down stairs while i had to babysit upstairs. to make matters worse those dang fools wouldn't go to sleep, so i stayed up until almost 4am baby sitting a grown ass man. i went from a kind person to the warden all in a few moments...lol. seriously...i think one phrase was something like, "if your drunk ass jumps down the rail, you're on your own and good luck"

this is one girl who SO doesn't do the drama. the plus side was making a new friend, sitting on the porch talking until 7am and eating a "fruit salad" from all of the fruit from my sangeria...hahaha

needless to say, i was a little tired the next day and it was a TOTAL F my life moment. Oh the memories...such fun!

Oddly enough, even though I worked all weekend and dealt with the drama, it was so nice to be at the Beach House/on the beach with people my own age. Maybe my luck will start to take a turn for the better...

4 comments:

  1. Luckily you were at the beach house with people your own age. UNLUCKILY, they acted like babies! I'm so grossed out by the guys comparing wang and balls! Groooosss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a story! Very interesting. The best part is the sangria! I miss the sangria! Would love details about your new friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm....i'm an expert maker too!
    which new friend, you know i have plenty...muahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when i read you blog at 9 this morning which by the way i grabbed my iphone as soon as i opened my eyes and read the blog.... as i reading the song ego by beyonce popped into my head.

    ReplyDelete