Thursday, April 8, 2010

Take a Hint...

So, the slobbery kisser is back…actually, he never went away. I've put it out there before and I know this sounds bad, but I don’t know how to get rid of him.

I might reply to one text for every 6 IMs/Texts he sends me and EVERY time he asks me out I have an excuse. I’ve told him that I don’t think things will work, he knows that I’m moving, and still he persists.


I know that persistence is a great quality in life; however, how far do we continue to pursue someone who clearly isn’t interested? He’s a nice enough guy, but we don’t want the same things in life.

He isn’t Catholic (doesn’t practice any religion), he has a kid and doesn’t want any more, we want very different things in life, I know that I'm not the type of girl he's looking for, but more than anything, I'm just not feeling any spark or excitement. He's definitely not someone I think or want to call if I'm having a bad day, need support, or just want a laugh. The list goes on of why he is a good person, but he's SO not right for me.

In the mean time, I’m still trying to figure out how to help him get a hint without being harsh. Poor guy…I hope he finds someone who works for him.

2 comments:

  1. I told a guy that I didn't feel any spark or chemistry and he offered to make out to see if that changed things....it was awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that is pretty awkward. guys are so strange...i mean, i'm all about take charge, but you can't force a spark by shoving your tongue down someone's throat!

    ReplyDelete